Profit Making Tools for Google AdSense
Have you heard stories about people who are making thousands of dollars a month with Google AdSense? Or the rumours about 12% click through rates and $1 -$7 earnings per click? If you would like to find out more about AdSense, and in particular how to maximize your income from AdSense, then the expert sources listed below have the answers.
- In order to maximize your AdSense earnings, you need four things:
1) the right ad format and placement,
2) the most valuable keywords to target,
3) lots and lots of targeted content and
4) better statistical reporting than Google will EVER give you.
Better AdSense reporting means more AdSense money!
The reports that Google gives you with AdSense just don't cut it. They tell what's going on, but not how to improve and make more money. The reports from AdSense Tracker give you the information you need to actually increase your bottom line, not keep it the same. You do not get this from Google!
Here's how AdSense Tracker -
* makes you more money by telling you what kind of content to build.
* makes you more money by telling you which ad formats and color combinations work best.
* makes you more money by telling you which search engines and keywords to optimize for.
* makes you more money becuase your stats are real-time. Why wait 48 hours?
* makes you more money by telling you what ads your visitors are clicking on.
* makes you more money by tracking an unlimited number of domains.
* gives you real-time tracking of your AdSense channels and your own custom channels.
* tells you the click-thru rates and totals for each directory and subdirectory of your website.
* gives you detailed information about every click.
* lets you search for specific pages, referrers or keywords.
Want to see the total clicks and views and CTR for all pages beneath a particular directory? Want to see the details of all traffic coming from Google, MSN or Yahoo? Want to know the CTR of all visitors finding your site using "Green Widgets"? You can really drill into your stats by querying for specific data on the pages, referrers and keyword reports.
The Definitive Guide To Google AdSense
The Definitive Guide To Google AdSense
The AdSense Income Equation
The author reverse-engineered the AdSense Income Equation to pull out all those factors that effect exactly how much you get paid. Then he worked out how to maximise all these factors, one by one.
But get this.
Doubling 1 factor makes your earnings rise 2-fold
Doubling 2 factors makes your earnings rise 4-fold
Doubling 3 factors makes your earnings rise 8-fold
Read about this in The Definitive Guide to Google AdSense as it accelerates YOUR AdSense program from 0-60 in the time it takes you to study 101 pages of meaty, information packed, industrial-strength internet marketing data. 24,000 plus words of AdSense information concentrate.
Here's what you get with The Definitive Guide to Google AdSense
* How to get approved fast if you aren't already using AdSense to make automatic money
* Secret but legitimate techniques that will drive up your income
* The FactsAboutAdSense.com Case Study - shows you how to Fast Track qualification
* 101 pages of fact-packed, clear instructions
* Detailed analysis of the AdSense Income Equation
* Why a brilliant idea from a Nobel prize-winning economist is crucial to ALL AdSense income (Don't worry - I explain it in simple English)
* A foundation course in AdWords - the source of ALL AdSense income
* Google's AdSense Preview Tool reverse-engineered: learn tricks that can tell you how to re-design your website for maximum income
* How to use internet marketing techniques that can drive your traffic levels through the roof (and take your AdSense earnings with them)
* A complete Start to Finish Guide from your first website (if you haven't already got one) to cashing your first AdSense check - AND THEN GROWING YOUR INCOME SOME MORE
* A foolproof formula that generates money whenever you hit "Send" - it's so easy you'll kick yourself when you learn how it works
* How to keep competitors' ads off your site - even if they operate in Australia
* The $100 dollar click - explained
* Tracking those clicks - how to use Channels to monitor and improve your AdSense performance, and the best tracking systems currently available
Maximize AdSense Revenue
Maximize AdSense Revenue
Download this E-book, you can see the results within a month.
If you make an effort and use this advice,
* You will see expensive ads in your site.
* Eliminate cheap ads from your site.
* Same ads will not come again and again to your site.
* And more… Cost $29
The Silent Money Machine Hiding on your Website
The $ilent Money Machine Hiding on your Website
CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTION:
• Summary of Benefits of AdSense;
• Joining the AdSense Programme;
• Are Non-English Websites Eligible For AdSense
CHAPTER 2 - DETAILED INFORMATION:
• AdSense For Content;
• Contextually Targeted Ads;
• Thousands of Advertisers;
• Rev up Your site's Revenue Potential;
• When Your Content Changes, So Do Your Ads;
• Safeguarding Your Business Standards;
• Choose Your Own Default Ads;
• Customise Ads To Complement Your Site;
• Track Your Earnings With Online Reports;
• Getting Started is Fast and Easy;
• AdSense For Search;
• Google Search with AdSense;
• More Traffic;
• Search Results Pages Mean Money;
• Simple and Powerful;
• Customise Your Search Pages;
• Let Your Visitors Search The Web or Your Website;
• Search Results Hosted For You;
• Filtering Out Unwanted ads;
• Track Your Results Online;
• Easy To Apply Online;
• Google AdSense Links;
CHAPTER 3 - SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE:
• Who is Google AdSense Especially Suited For?;
• Content Is Your Foundation;
• Does AdSense Make Sense For Your Business?;
CHAPTER 4 - HOW MUCH CAN YOU EARN:
CHAPTER 5 - BASIC REQUIREMENTS:
• Theme-based Content Website;
• Structure of The Website;
• Mini-sites - a Word of Caution;
• Gateway Pages;
• Google AdSense Programme Policies;
• Account Transferability;
• Ad Placement;
• Alternate Ads;
• Client Software;
• Code Modification;
• Competitive Ads and Services;
• Copyrighted Material;
• Labelling Ads;
• Prohibited/Fraudulent Clicks;
• Site Content;
• Site Functionality;
• Site Responsiveness;
• Google Webmaster Guidelines;
• Design and Content Guidelines;
• Technical Guidelines;
• Quality Guidelines - Basic Principles;
• Quality Guidelines - Specific Recommendations;
• Google Policies Updates;
CHAPTER 6 - HOW TO GET STARTED:
• Step 1 - Step 9;
• Can You Show AdSense Ads On More Than One Website?;
CHAPTER 7 - HOW TO INTEGRATE ADSENSE™ INTO YOUR WEBSITE:
• Step 1 - Step 5;
• Why So Much Exact Detail;
CHAPTER 8 - HOW TO INTEGRATE ADSENSE™ INTO YOUR BLOG OR WEBLOG:
• Can I Put AdSense on My Blog?;
• Putting AdSense on Your Blog;
• Recommended AD Format & Placement;
• Hit Counters & Statistics;
CHAPTER 9 - THE GOOGLE ADSENSE PREVIEW TOOL:
• What Is The Google AdSense Preview Tool?;
• How Do I Install/uninstall The Preview Tool?;
• How Do I Use The Preview Tool?;
• Can I see what ads are shown to users in other countries?;
• Are advertisers charged for clicks on ads displayed within the preview tool?;
• Do blocked URLs show up in the preview tool?;
• Does the preview tool work for framed pages?;
• Are the ads in the preview tool different than the ads on the page?;
• Why am I seeing 'No ads are available for this page'?;
• What browsers and operating systems are compatible with the preview tool?;
CHAPTER 10 - YOUR AdSense STRATEGY AND HOW TO MAXIMISE YOUR ADSENSE REVENUES:
• Strategy 1 - Strategy 17;
CHAPTER 11 - OBJECTIVE ANALYSIS OF YOUR WEBSITE TO ENSURE IT COMPLIES WITH GOOGLE'S AdSense™ POLICIES:
• Analysis Checklist 1;
• Analysis Checklist 2;
CHAPTER 12 - WHAT IF YOUR SITE IS NOT ACCEPTED?:
• Is your website guaranteed to be accepted?;
• If your Site Is Refused;
• What Can Go Wrong;
RETURN TO HOME PAGE