Google SEO Tools
Google SEO tools are an essential part of many webmasters attempts to achieve decent rankings on the results pages of any Google searches. Knowing what your opposition is doing and then going one step better is the key to success. The software listed below is designed to help you discover what your opposition is doing, and what is required in order to outrank your competitors, as well as managing your linking strategy.
"Immediately See What You Need To Do To Jump To The Top Of The Search Engines!"
Within seconds find out ...
- The page your link is located on
- The IP Address of the website linking to you or a competitor
- Whether or not they're still linked back to your website
- The Google Pagerank of their links page
- The Alexa Rank of your link partner's website
- The page title of the webpage your link resides on
- The anchor text surrounding your link
- The total number of times a specified keyword appears within your anchor text
- The percentage of websites that a specified anchor text exists within your anchor text.
- The total number of outbound links on the webpage your link resides on
- The total number of links on the the webpage your link resides on.
- Allows you to do a "whois search" on the website your link resides on so you can easily call them up on the telephone if you wish.
- The email address of the website your link resides on
- The link popularity of the webpage your link resides on
- Calculates the average Page Rank of all the websites pointing to your website
- Calculates the number of PR0-10 websites linking to your website
- Summarizes the number of links from each IP Address
You'll know exactly how you should create your own web pages. By analyzing your competitor's pages you'll find out:
- Keyword Density (How many times you should repeat your keywords on your pages)
- Keyword Prominence (Where you should place your keywords on your pages)
- Link Density
- Link Prominence
- Whether or not they're using h1 and h2 tags AND what the tag keywords are
- Whether or not they're using meta keywords AND what they are
- The number of internal links on their web page
- The number of external links on their web page
- Whether their website is in the Yahoo directory
- The age of their website
And much more!
Total Optimizer Pro
Total Optimizer Pro
“Ok, Ok…So How Do I Beat The Guys In The Top 10?”
You first need to know exactly what they did to get there:
- You need to know what keyword their page is focusing on
- You need to know where they put their keywords
- You need to know the keyword density of their page
- You need to know what they have in the most important tags (eg. title tag and headline tags)
- You need to know the number of links pointing to their site
- You need to know the anchor text of the links pointing to their site
- You need to know the anchor text density of all the links pointing to their site
- You need to know the IP addresses and domain relationships between the links pointing to their page
- You need to know the page rank of the links pointing to their site
- You need to know the number of outbound links on the pages pointing to their site
…and a lot more! You need to know these and other details for EVERY PAGE and EVERY LINK POINTING TO THAT PAGE. But that's a crazy amount of data! You need a super-easy, paint-by-numbers, connect-the-dots system that does all this analysis for you and tells you what to do with it! You need the all-new Total Optimizer Pro, or TOP for short.
TOP website promotion software figures this all out for you automatically, and analyzes it all for you. Then TOP reports to you in plain-English what you need to do to beat ANY site for ANY keyword!!!
More information and pricing...
RETURN TO PAY-PER-CLICK-BID-MANAGERS.COM HOME PAGE